Every piece of post-surgical Compression Wear and Shapewear is carefully designed, custom-made, and custom-manufactured according to every patient’s and client’s needs. Artisans and laborers handcraft every garment, which is designed and made to fit each individual, while maintaining the highest quality.
Bonito & Co. (Bonito) has become synonymous with style and elegance, infusing each of its fabulous post-surgical Compression Garments and Shapewear with a sense of highly sought after sophistication. Known for her dedication to her craft, passion for detail and innovation, and devotion to the perfect and personalized fit, Marta Bonito, Founder, has propelled her company to becoming an established brand name, dressing up, or rather “underdressing” celebrities, politicians, and many other fashion and beauty aficionados. Bonito’s collections are a tribute to femininity and masculinity, with the flair of a timeless style.
- Bonito uses a state-of-the art material, which is specially designed and hand-crafted with the perfect combination of knit and weave. Our products allow for the ideal level of compression needed for every individual, resulting in unparalleled comfort, feel, and fit
- Since only the best materials are used, Bonito’s garments are extremely durable and can last a lifetime
- The special Bonito blend allows the skin to breathe comfortably, even in the hottest weather
- Placing a Bonito garment in the refrigerator for thirty minutes at 68 degrees Fahrenheit/20 degrees Celsius) will reconstitute and recompress the unique and special fibers, ensuring maximum compression every time it is worn
- Bonito’s design is particularly careful about the patients’ skin, ensuring that all seams are on the outside of the garment, and every clasp is protected with fabric, allowing the skin and scars to heal gently, without causing any discomfort
- Women always want to feel sexy and beautiful, therefore, a lot of emphasis is placed on design, style, and fashion, so patients feel attractive and fabulous, even during their post-surgical phase