Bonito’s post-surgical Compression Garments and Shapewear are used by patients after cosmetic and plastic surgery, women during and after their pregnancy, as well as individuals who simply want to improve their shape, look, and feel.
- Cosmetic surgery is elective, and entirely focused on enhancing a patient’s appearance. The key goals of cosmetic surgery often include improving aesthetic appeal, symmetry, and proportion. Procedures can be performed on all areas of the head, neck, and body.
Bonito’s post-surgical Compression Garments may benefit individuals who have undergone the following cosmetic procedures:
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
- Body Lift
- Abdominal Area
- Thigh (Inner/Outer/Posterior/Thigh’s Circumference)
- Brachioplasty (Upper Arm Lift)
- Breast Enhancement
- Facial Implants
- Lipoplasty (Liposuction)
- Otoplasty (Ear Surgery)
- Rhytidectomy (Facelift)
- Plastic surgery is defined as a surgical specialty dedicated to reconstruction of facial and body defects due to birth disorders, trauma, burns, and disease.
Bonito’s post-surgical Compression Garments may benefit individuals who have undergone the following plastic surgery procedures:
- Breast Reconstruction or Reduction
- Wound Care for Burn Victims: Skin Grafts or other Reconstructive Techniques
Bonito has a wide array of Compression Garments for women post-pregnancy (postpartum period). We offer compression girdles, which are especially useful after a C-Section, and Shapewear for women to speed up the healing process and help the body recuperate.
Comfortable, supportive, and properly sized bras, nursing bras, girdles, and Shapewear are needed to transition smoothly and begin returning to one’s pre-pregnancy size and clothing.